This reel is ideal for lake trolling or fly fishing larger sport fish such as salmon, steelhead, lake trout, jack fish, etc.As the exclusive PEETZ Outdoors dealer for Alberta, we are proud to offer rods, reels and tackle from this family-run Victoria, BC company that's been handcrafting fishing gear since 1925.
The Classic Series of PEETZ fishing reels are legendary throughout the Pacific Northwest for their performance, durability and handcrafted beauty.
PEETZ Classic reels are the reel of choice for old-school, traditional fishing - where the only thing between you and your catch is the purest of reel technologies. If you have ever fished with PEETZ Classic reels, you know there is something very special about the feel and action they provide.
3.5" PEETZ™ fly fishing reels are handmade in Canada by true craftsmen. They were developed specifically from the ground up to meet the growing demand from our users for a fly fishing configuration. They are also ideally suited for light trolling or mooching for all types of game fish up to 20lbs.
- Handmade in Canada by true craftsman
- Handcrafted mahogany - sealed and stained with PEETZ custom sealer and handcrafted, polished brass components
- Very comfortable handle and overall feel
- Tried and true non-slip drag control
- The distinctive sound of the PEETZ clicker ("fish on!") with on/off button
- The PEETZ lifetime guarantee
- Body Diameter: 3.5 inches
- Body Width: 1 3/4 inches
- Weight: 9.67 ounces / 274 grams
- Spool capacity: 240 feet of 20lb backing PLUS 90 feet of #7/8 weight fly line
Ready to Order?You can purchase online securely through this website, or you can call our Rollick Co team at 403.604.7361 (Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm MST).
Established in 1925, PEETZ Outdoors has been manufacturing and distributing premium quality fishing reels, rods and unique tackle for generations of passionate West Coast fishermen. Located at 2740 Rock Bay Avenue in Victoria, British Columbia, the company honours the guiding principles of its founder, Boris Cecil Peetz: uncompromising quality, extreme durability and a lifetime guarantee.
About PEETZ Outdoors Limited
PEETZ is particularly famous for its mahogany and brass fishing reels, which are produced in limited numbers by hand using traditional methods. Over the last nine decades, the artisans at PEETZ Outdoors have created more than 250,000 reels for salmon and halibut fishing, and the company has embedded itself into the West Coast fishing culture from California to Alaska.
For more information visit www.peetzoutdoors.com.
Since 1925 PEETZ Outdoors Ltd. ("PEETZ") has stood behind the high quality of its products.
PEETZ Products have a Lifetime Guarantee
At PEETZ we aim to produce reels and fishing equipment which surpass your expectations and deliver an unprecedented outdoor experience. Through small production runs and a nearly century-long commitment to artisanal craftsmanship, we create products that provide a lifetime of satisfaction.
You can purchase through Rollick Co., an authorized PEETZ dealer, with confidence. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will provide a refund or exchange the item within 30 days of purchase.
In addition, for the original purchaser, our PEETZ handcrafted fishing reels, rods and tackle are guaranteed against defects in workmanship for the lifetime of the product under normal operating conditions.
PEETZ fishing reels purchased through Rollick Co., an authorized PEETZ dealer, are covered by our limited lifetime warranty (the "Warranty"). Below are the terms and conditions:
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the reel only, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- To qualify for warranty service, you must return your reel to our manufacturing facility along with a completed Returned Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") Form, or the warranty claim cannot be processed and the reel will be returned to the you.
- All shipments to us must be freight paid. We reserve the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered by under the Warranty.
- Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.