On April 15th, 1947, Jackie Robinson became the first African American player in the MLB at age 28. Celebrating this 76th anniversary, the 1947 Bamboo Short Sleeve is a must-have for any well-curated closet. Constructed with an easy fluid fabric, this durable snap button was designed for a comfortable and breathable wear. Featuring an allover blue, gray, and white plaid pattern with a high-end finish and generous length for a perfect lay, the 1947 is set to become a versatile staple that delivers plenty of comfort and loads of style.
- Men’s blue, gray, and white plaid patterned short sleeve bamboo shirt
- Full snap button closure
- Dual snap button flap chest pockets with utility slot for pens, sunglasses, etc.
- Blue and white Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Hidden collar-stay buttons
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
- Do not iron, shake wrinkles out or steam
- Signature bamboo blend
Size & Fit
- True to size
- Relaxed fit
- Generous length
Returns & Exchanges
For Items purchased online for local pick-up, they can be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
All online orders for shipping are FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.