Compact, lightweight and fuel-efficient top-mounted kitchen solution for 1-2 people, for all of your backpacking needs. One of our top-reviewed backpacking stoves.
- Lightweight system stove burner locks securely to the pot when in use and packs conveniently inside with a 100g gas canister for ultimate travel experience
- Oversized and foldable control valve for precise flame control
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology™ offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Includes pot support pegs to use with any non-system pot or pan
- 0.5L hard-anodized aluminum pot with pour spout has integrated heat exchanger
- Cork-lined insulated pot sleeve made from G-1000 ECO Lite fabric with a sleeve pocket that holds accessories
- Bio-based plastic pot lid doubles as a cup
- Comes with a bio-based Canister Stand to attach on the gas canister for extra stability and a Hanging System when you can’t find a flat space to cook
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
weight: 14.1oz | dimensions: 3.9" x 5.1” | output: 4500 BTU | feeds: 1
This compact and lightweight backpacking stove system can feed 1-2 and offers the most efficient heating in an easy to use and easy to pack footprint. Attach and lock the 0.5L pot to the burner with a simple twist. The Piezo igniter lights the stove with a push of a button so you can boil water quickly.
The Laminar Flow Burner is extremely compact, and puts out a 4500BTU (1500 W) flame, boiling 0.5L water in less than three minutes in a quieter cooking experience. Simply pour directly from the pot spout or use the included pots support pegs for use with ANY pot or pans. If you are just hanging around, you can unbuckle the handle and pair with the included suspension kit while waiting out the weather in a portaledge.
Easily pack the stove attached to a 100g gas canister into the hard-anodized aluminum pot that has a cork insulated sleeve made of G-1000 Eco Lite fabric for burn free handling.
Combined with our Coffee-Tea Press for a quick coffee break while on the trail (not included).