- Backcountry versatility for trail running, through hiking and limited space adventures! Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Ultra-compact, our reconfigured filter is tiny but mighty with a super packable kit that doesn’t sacrifice weight or space
- Extreme durability: 2x thicker, premium materials make it tougher and ultra leak-proof
- Highly versatile means the collapsible squeeze bottle system is designed with every occasion in mind. Use as a bottle, squeeze water through it into cooking containers or other drinkware, use as a straw, remove the filter to use as a storage system, or connect to other Peak Series systems
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 2,000 L (500 gallons)
It's time to stop carrying around a bag of plastic parts and multiple water bottles. LifeStraw’s Peak compact squeeze filtration is an all-in-one water storage and filtration device. Made from premium materials, it’s durable enough to last you on your long-haul adventures without having to worry about rips, tears, and punctures. Ultralight and collapsible at less than 4 ounces, you can grab and go, using as a straw filter, storage solution, squeeze system or connecting to other Peak Series systems to best fit your adventure. The filter membrane density has been optimized for flow rate and the over-cap features and smart seal mouthpiece prevent leakage.
- Robust carrying feature makes it easy to connect to your pack with a carabiner or rope
- Enhanced microfilter performance: Our re-engineered membrane and custom backwash accessory means better performance against sand and silt, maintaining great flow over the long haul