Stay on the straight and narrow while touring around on this sleek monochromatic iSUP from Cascadia Board Co. The iStraight can do it all: from casual flat water paddles to overnight distance trips with chop on the open water.
Accompanying fins, 3 piece aluminum adjustable paddle, carrying backpack, leash, pump, repair kit and waterproof cellphone case included.
$45 / Day or $180 / Week
Product Size: 12'6" x 30” x 4.7"
Weight: 30 lbs
Fins: 9" Touring
Recommended Rider Weight: up to 195 lbs
New for 2019, Cascadia switched to a heat-fusion construction technology for all of our inflatable SUPs; skipping the traditional adhesive process creates a stronger, more durable and eco-friendly product.
How to use your ISUP
- Unpack the paddle board on a smooth, flat surface.
- Locate the pump and hose, and attach the hose to the pump by screwing the two parts together.
- Locate the valve on the top of the paddle board (near the tail) and unscrew the cap cover.
- Insert the end of the hose into the valve, pushing down and rotating a half turn until sealed.
- Pump until the gauge reads between 12 and 15 PSI and the board is firm.
- Remove the hose from the valve by quickly turning it a half turn then replace the valve.
- Flip the board over and install the rear fin.
- Remember to take your life jacket and a buddy with you. Enjoy your adventure!