The Arbor Axis 37" Photo Longboard is a classic drop-through longboard made for commuting and cruising with ease and style. A snowboard–inspired drop–through for easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes, and mellow carving downhill. The drop-through mount makes it lower to the ground achieving more stability and easy to push with the perfect amount of concave. Setup with the best components on the market, this longboard will be a great option for cruising and commuting on any terrain and also a great option for those first time riders, long distance travellers and free-style riders. It comes ready to ride and it includes a sustainable Canadian Maple and Palisander wood top sheet for maximum spring release. It is also covered with recycled glass re-grit that gives it that naked premium wood look.
- The Axis Premium deck has a very mellow concave to give the best feeling while riding but not to aggressive to let you ride or dance on it. This deck also has a bit of flex for you to enjoy while cruising, carving or cross-stepping/dancing.
- The Paris V3 180 Reverse Kingpin Trucks give plenty of control with speed and carve like a dream
- The Arbor Sucrose Outlook Series 69mm 78a are smooth, predictable and grippy just perfect for cruising but also have a unique buttery feeling if you want to slide them around. Durable and Eco-friendly made out of Sucrose Urethane instead of Petroleum.
- Abec 7 Bearings with spacers
- The Photo series is a collection dedicated to the endless exploration, we highlight the photography of Micheal Townsend in a tribute to the unforgettable moments encountered on the road towards Baja swells.
Arbor decks are an Environmental Skate Brand! They won't chop any tree for their decks, they collect their wood from already fallen trees which makes them Sustainable. Their boards are produced also using Eco Friendly water-based sanding sealers. Also a portion of every sale goes to restoring Hawaii's native Koa forests, giving back to the people that got us surfing swell, sidewalks and snow.