Inspired by the 1996 movie "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood," the Menace Flannel features an allover red, black, and gold plaid pattern that offers an eye-catching design, while our signature D-Tech™ blend provides the comfort of soft to the touch flannel. Constructed to be breathable for the performance you demand, yet durable for the rugged lifestyle you live.
- Men’s red, black, and gold plaid patterned flannel shirt
- Full button up closure
- Button sleeve cuffs
- Dual button down flap chest pockets with utility slot for pens, sunglasses, etc.
- Dixxon brand tag on the left chest pocket
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low, do not iron
- Signature D-Tech™ polyester blend
- Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit
- Microfiber cloth inside the bottom left corner to easily clean your glasses or devices without affecting the look or design
- Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks
- Mitered edge on the chest pockets and sleeve cuffs for a tailored and designer finish
- Hidden collar-stay buttons to keep the collar held in place
- Signature D-Tech™ blend minimizes shrinking, wrinkling, and never needs ironing or dry cleaning
Size & Fit
- Runs big; refer to size chart
- Relaxed fit
Returns & Exchanges
For Items purchased online for local pick-up, they can be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase and must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition with original tags attached.
All online orders for shipping are FINAL SALE.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that we deem ineligible.